Monday, August 18, 2008
Toddler Property Laws
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my hand, it's mine.
3. If I can take if from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If you are playing with something and you put it down, it automatically becomes mine.
6. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
7. If I'm doing or building something, all the pieces are mine.
8. If it looks like mine, it is mine.
9. If I saw it first, it's mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
I found this on a child care provider site recently.
It was waaaaay too funny and too TRUE not to share it!!!
The picture book cover is of a book on sharing and toddlers.
To find out more about the book go to Mine! Mine! Mine! by Shelly Becker